Lime English / TESOL Training International partnership is an online English teaching company based in Beijing, China. This is a language school that not only offers ESL classes, but also English Language Arts class. So actually it is a reading and writing program, aiming to improve Chinese students’ reading and writing ability.
The students have intermediate level of English, around 5-12 years old.
Our class time are mostly evenings on weekdays and weekends (beijing time), normally 6pm-10pm Beijing time.
– preparing class and delivering lessons as required
– give feedback after class and correct homework
– able to instruct k12 English according to core standards
– teach students aged 5-12 years old with intermediate level of English
– native speaker (American, Canadian,British)
– BA degree or above (Education, Literature, English, or history degree preferred)
– creative and energetic
– For TESOL Training International Graduates
– k12 teaching experience in Language Arts (Writing, Reading, Literature, Creative Writing)
– Willing to commit to a regular weekly working schedule
– Proficient in general PC literacy and online web conferencing platforms
– Able to deliver engaging, interesting class
Weekly Working Hours：
6-10PM BJT from Monday to Sunday , and 8am-12pm BJT on weekends morning too, but hours are flexible, you can pick up your free time slots, but once you take any classes, you have to commit for the next 8 months.